SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

Finally, a music game that I'm good at

I usually don't get into these kinda games, because I suck at them, but this was actually really fun. Played a few songs.
Simple graphics, and that's all you really need in something like that. the stick man changing his animation as your score gets higher. all good stuff

( Spin Doctor ) ( Spin Doctor )

Wierd, kinda fun

Graphics - Simple, but detailed in a way.

Style - There certainly are a few wierd/unique games around.. Clever, but simple how it works.

Sound - Good music, enough sound, nothing more really needed.

Violence - None really.

Interactivity - easy. move the mouse to move the ship, and continuously click and press space bar.

Humor - None really.

Overall - I think it's not as addictive as some other games I've played in Armor Games, but it's a kinda new idea, and I played a few times. It's just simple too.

Prison Escape Prison Escape

Good, addictive

Graphics - They're nice and detailed enough. easy to see what's what and stuff.

Style - Sneaking made MGS a good game, and puzzles are good to make you think. would be nice if you could move diagonally aswell, but it's not a big problem.

Sound - Not much sound except the music which gets a little annoying. But I kinda started to ignore the music after a while. It's not a kind of music that you can't ignore and it's always annoying you the whole time. Kinda atmospheric.

Violence - some blood and beating up at the start movie. I dunno what happens at the end yet, 'coz I'm currently stuck on 26, but good so far.

Interactivity - running, hiding, and pushing. The puzzles work well, and so does the interactivity of the whole game really.

Humor - Gotta love running around in a box!

Overall - Well made, not too much of anything so that it gets boring, because all the rooms are different. The puzzles are well made. The game is addictive. A walkthrough would be nice, please :P I'll work it out eventually..

freeworldgroup responds:

Thanks... I'm sure you'll figure out level 26 eventually - it is the hardest of the game...

Arrival In Hell Arrival In Hell

Overall good, but could have a few improvements

Graphics 9: Appart from the wierd way he runs, I can't complain about the graphics at all.

Style 10: The point-click adventure game style has been used for so long, but it never gets old. And in this one, the item combinations actually made sense, rather than making you stuck, and having to try every combination until something works.

Sound 7: The background sounds set the mood well, and most of the sound effects are pretty good. The voice acting was good, but it was pretty quiet at times, mainly the guy you control.

Violence 10: Blood and guts in every room. I like =D

Interactivity 7: Lots of clickable things, but some small objects like the Deoderant Can can be fiddly to click on, because you have to actually click on the object itself, and it's pretty small in the inventory bar.

Humor 4: This game wasn't really meant to focus much on humor, but it did have funny bits.

Overall 8: Not too short, not too long, but long enough to make this fun and worth playing. The graphics are very nice, and easy to tell what's what. I notice you say you already fixed the running animation before, but it still looks wierd. If the running was fixed a bit more maybe, and make the speech a bit louder and I'd give the overall a 9 or even a 10.

Invader ZIM vs the S.E.B. Invader ZIM vs the S.E.B.

good, but..

it's fun, and looks like there might be a lot of levels, but I couldn't get far because it's hard to avoid enemy bullets. what it needs is buttons to move side-to-side, rather than having to turn (which is slow)
also could have used more sounds, and not so repetitive music.

IZSBHR responds:

If you get far enough, GIR sngs the doom song ^^;
Yeah, the controls suck. I'm working on them.

FHTH: Chapter 1 FHTH: Chapter 1

Short but fun, well made

Pretty well made, definately a SH4 feel to it, in the appartment and all that wierd stuff. TV not turning on, etc.

Graphics 9 - Nice looks and detail. Only slightly problem I think is some bits look wierd due to perspective, but I know perspective views can be hard to get perfect. (I'm working on a similar type of movie/game at the moment)

Style 8 - Quite suspenseful, easy to navigate. Just found a bit of a glitchyness when going down the stairs, if you turn a time or two while you're a little way down the stairs, you end up back at the top of the stairs.

Sound 9 - Some good atmospheric background sounds, and simple door opening/closing. All works together pretty well.

Violence 5 - I'd give more than 5, but there didn't seem to be a whole lot of blood or anything, except in that one room.

Interactivity 7 - Plenty to click on and look at, but you know we all want more things to shoot with that lovely shotgun =P

Humor 1 - This isn't really meant for humor I know, but knocking a handle of a door is fun.

Overall 7 - Nice to look at, easy to play, enough to keep me wanting to play to the end, but could be longer. Also, something I don't mind too much, but maybe do something a little more original than "uhh, my head" and "What the hell is this doing here??".
Not at all a bad Flash though, keep it up!

Naruto Dating Sim Naruto Dating Sim

Well made, enjoyable

Yey, Sakura and Sasuke <3

Graphics - Very nice backgrounds and character pics, but not quite as good in the kiss and hentai animation bits.

Style - Everybody loves date sims =D

Sound - Original music, which I like lots, but no other sound that I can remember.

Violence - Well, there doesn't need to be much violence anyway.

Interactive - Lots of buttons to press, and stat raising to do, and other stuff. Super fun.

Humor - I like pissing Naruto off >=)

Overall - I think I'm gonna go play it again!

Phabetal (Version 1.2) Phabetal (Version 1.2)

Addictive!

Very well made, I would have reviewed sooner but I was addicted =P
Lots of fun, good good

muddasheep responds:

Hehe, thank you very much. (:

Kronik Vs. Final Fantasy Kronik Vs. Final Fantasy

Coolies

Lol, Squall has gone insane?
I think you're the insane one to have made this piece of random adventureness! It rocks!
Definately going on my favourite submissions.

Bump Copter 2 Bump Copter 2

Good fun

It's pretty well made, easy to control and get used to, but at some points I touched a wall and got stuck in it.
What would make this even better would be, more variety and levels, maybe a level select too by using a password after each level, so you don't have to start all the way from Level1 again if you quit.
Maybe some music while you're playing. The helicopter noise got annoying.